RotaDyne rubber covers are specifically formulated and manufactured for today’s demanding roll applications; mechanical, physical, chemical and thermal properties are all carefully considered for all RotaDyne roll covers and the markets we serve.
- Ethylene Propylene (EPDM): Resistance to oxygen and ozone attack, polar and oxygenated solvents as well as acids. good resilience and high heat resistance.
- Epichlorohydrin (ECO): Resistance to nonpolar solvent, fuel, oil, and ozone. Good physical properties over a wide temperature range. Low gas permeability too.
- Fluoroelastomer (FKM): Excellent resistance to high temperatures with low swell in hydrocarbons, oils and fuels. Superior resistance to oxidation and ozone.
- Hypalon (CSM): Good heat and chemical resistance. It can be compounded to withstand a continuous temperature of 350°F.
- Natural Rubber (IR) and Styrene Butadiene Rubber (SBR): Very good physical properties, especially resilience and abrasion resistance.
- Neoprene (CR): Good resistance to air, ozone, aging, oil deterioration, and to dilute acids / bases and many other solvents. It has high coefficient of friction too.
- Nitrile (NBR): Versatile polymer that is highly resistant to hydrocarbon solvents and oils. It has poor ozone and oxidation resistance, but can withstand prolonged temperatures of 250°F max.
- Hydrogenated Nitrile (HNBR): Improved solvent and oil resistance over regular NBR, but also with natural heat, ozone and oxidation resistance that NBR cannot provide.
- Calendar sheet
- Pulp & Paper
- Building Products
- Impression rolls
- Emboss rolls
- Wire rolls
- Wringer rolls
- Applicator rolls
- MDO rolls